Saturday, August 9, 2008

Un poco actividades

So far the activities put on by the school have been phenominal. There is something planned almost everyday, such as tours, lecures, movies, trips to neighboring cities, dinners of typical food, and this weekend there will be a kyaking event to a canyon bordering Spain and Portugal. These events have been informative and enjoyable for the most part, athough I was completely lost in a lecture (in Spanish) about 3 famous writers. I just couldn´t understand enough! I also went on a tour of San Esteban church and neighboring convent. The guide from the school was very informative and I could understand her much better than the lecturer. And the parts I didn´t understand seemed quite interesting from the looks of the other students faces, so I´d give her an A! Once a week they show a film too, and this week it was Pirates of the Caribean, but half way through the DVD stopped working, unlucky for the other students, pero no toco mis juevos, cuz I had to make it home for dinner with my Mama Espanola anyhow. I´m out for now.

No comments: